I usually feel that i don't have much to say in the blog, so i just post pictures. Today i actually want to make my first public confession. I am a chocolate-olic! is that how you spell that anyway?!? well, I've being trying to stay away from sweets for about 3 days...I CAN"T. I'm constantly tempted. The more i tell myself that i can't then more i want it. I "see" it everywhere. The empty wrapper in the sidewalk, the commercials on tv, the smell from the neighbors apts. I can't get away from the temptation. I thought it was going to be easy. I set a 10 days goal....and broke the rule 10 minutes later! This is ridiculous!
All of this drama, to avoid drinking that discounting drink and sit in the waiting room of the hospital another 3 hours to make sure i don't have diabetes and could pass it to the baby! i did it with pregnancy 1 and hated it...you usually only have to do it once, but no..no me...no the addict! i might have to do it twice again! yuck!:)
Di solito non mi sento di aver molto da dire nel blog, cosi metto solo foto. Oggi invece voglio fare una confessione publica. Sono una ciocco-lica! non so neanche come si dice! allora, e' da circa 3 giorni che cerco di stare lontana da i dolci..e NON riesco. Sono costantemente tentata. Piu dico a me stessa che non posso, piu li voglio. Li vedo ovunque. Le confezioni finite dietro la strada, le pubblicita' in tv, e gli odori che escono dalle case dei vicini. Non riesco ad allontanarmi dalla tentazione. Pensavo che sarebbe stato facile. Avevo l obbiettivo di farcela per 10 giorni, e dopo 10 min. l avevo gia interrotto. ridicolo!
tutto questo dramma, per evitare di bere quello schifo di bevanda che ti fanno bere per far sicuro che non hai il diabete e che non lo passi al figlio. L ho dovuto fare con neve e l ho odiato! altre tre ore ad aspettare in ospedale. Sono una dipendente!che tristezza!:)
2 commenti:
I'm with you! I can't get enough candy and chocolate when I'm pregnant (or when I'm not for that matter). This pregnancy, the candy and choclate make me sick everytime I eat it----but I still do---of course. Cause I can't stop myself.... oh so sad!
hahahh your too funny! I wasn't a huge sweet fan but yeah being preg. I am a total addict. Guess thats what happens when you have a boy...they are ruining our bodies!
Posta un commento