domenica 15 giugno 2008

Yeah, He's here!!!!



6 commenti:

Sarah Stamps ha detto...

Darli, you look so fabulous. I'm so proud of you.
Love, Sarah

Mandy ha detto...

He is so beautiful! And Darli, you look great! I can't wait to see the little guy! What a great father's day present for Nate. You planned that so well.

Anna ha detto...

What an adorable baby boy! I'm so sad I can't come visit because of horrible bedrest....! Congrats! I hope all is going well...

Rachel Durazzani ha detto...

Congratulations! So glad he is here. He looks perfect. And I love the picture of the two of you together. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him! Let us know when things settle down so we can come up. Love you guys!

T ha detto...

He's PERFECTO! I love him already! Congrats, congrats! We are so thrilled. We can't wait to see you guys...we will be there the 19th-23rd....not long, so squeeze us in somewhere if possible:) Love you oodles!

Genta ha detto...

CONGRATULAZIONI SORELLONA!!Sono diventata Zia per la seconda volta...che bello!!:) Sono proprio felicissima per voi e come me anche Raffaele!!!Vi Auguriamo tantissima felicità,siete proprio una bellissima Famiglia!!
Ti sono vicina e spero di vedere presto anche Giacomo!!
Un Abbraccio FORTE!!
Ti voglio Bene
Genta:)