mercoledì 13 agosto 2008

adorable


Here are our sweet kids! life is so busy lately, however we love every second of it. The kids are great. Giacomo is sleeping through the night, and Neve is a really good talker.

Ecco i nostri dolci bimbi! La nostra vita e' molto piu impegnata, ma in ogni caso ne amiamo ogni secondo. I bimbi sono bravissimo. Ora Giacomo dorme tutta la notte, e neve comincia veramente a fare discorsoni!

6 commenti:

Anna ha detto...

So cute! We miss you guys and I miss updates on the blog. Lets get together soon.

Mandy ha detto...

What beautiful babes! Giacomo is getting so big. I just love those sweet cheeks! We miss you and can't wait for you to meet Gentry. We will be blessing her the first Sunday of September at 9:00am here in Paradise. I hope you can make it.

Staci ha detto...

Seriously sooo adorable...gosh beautiful babies~

Wildings ha detto...

They are both so adorable, look at those beautiful eyes!

Genta ha detto...

CIAO SORELLONA!!!Cavoli,sono sempre più belli i tuoi bambini!!Neve cresce ogni giorno sempre di più!!:):) Non vedo l'ora che un giorno potrò vederli dal vivo, sopratutto Giacomo che non l'ho mai visto!:) Spero che voi stiate bene!!!Vi penso sempre!!Un abbraccio e un bacio a Neve e Giacomo!!

Anonimo ha detto...

wow! che carini che sono!
bacini manu