venerdì 24 ottobre 2008

blog


hello to all! i'm trying to figure out how many people really read our blog. so if you read our blog could you make a comment on this post? also, if you don't see your name under our friend and family list and you have a blog, could you send it to me?
thanks in advance!

ciao a tutti! sto cercando di capire quante persone leggono il blog. so se lo leggete potete fare un commento? inoltre se non vedete il vostro nome sotto famiglia o amici e avete un blog potete mandarmelo?
grazie in anticipo!

22 commenti:

Stephanie Kelly ha detto...

I read the blog!! I cant resist those sweet babies!!

Staci ha detto...

me too...im one of your followers/stalkers too.

Anna ha detto...

us too...

Mandy ha detto...

I'm a fan as well. Keep the posts coming!

Sally ha detto...

Me too

Anonimo ha detto...

i love seeing those babes up close and gorgeous. The girls get my computer screen all nasty pointing to their cousins they love so much. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love you forever. xoxo Summer & family

Aymee ha detto...

You know I am here and checking your blog like 10 times a day, no lie. I can't get enough of your gorgeous children, love em...and we miss you guys so much!! It's my only connection:)

Anonimo ha detto...

Ciao sono la Manu. Leggo il vostro blog spesso.
bacini

Jessica ha detto...

we love your blog and catching up on your cute family!

danny ha detto...

yo, we are readers as well. good way to see ya since we never see ya. peace

Rachel Durazzani ha detto...

Me, me, me!

Sarah Stamps ha detto...

Comment

Anonimo ha detto...

ciao bella fanciulla..sono deborah..forse bene non ti ricorderai nemmeno..sono anni che non ci vediamo ne ci sentiamo..cmq siamo parenti=)) ho visto i tuoi bimbi..sono stupendi..un bacio

nita ha detto...

Gma Nita Kelly....we only know G00Giacomo from his pics, which are womderful..Neve with him is precious...we plan to come to Slk
sometime to see all of you in person......Love YU

Anonimo ha detto...

I look @ ur blog all the time...cute munchkins. Love Uncle Dean

steve ha detto...

it's not every day... but I check in often.

Anonimo ha detto...

Ciao siamo Mara Amedeo e Federico, guardiamo il votro blog ogni settimana per vedere le vostre meraviglie.
Ciao e un bacio a tutti voi.

Wildings ha detto...

We're fans as well, it's fun to see what you guys are up to since we never see you!

Genta ha detto...

io leggo sempre il tuo blog sorellina!!:):):)bacio

Ashley C. ha detto...

Hey Darlene, Lorenzo and I read your blog too. Obviously it's been a while since I've looked at it, but we like to catch up every once in a while and see how you are doing. Your kids are so cute!

nita ha detto...

Yes,yes,yes we love your blog...little ones sooo cute
Giacomo is so good looking and sweet...we have that cute pic of them both Neve looking at Giacomo
in wonder...we love yu all...have
a great Thanksgiving...be safe opn your trip....G-Gma Kelly

nita ha detto...

Yes,yes,yes we love your blog...little ones sooo cute
Giacomo is so good looking and sweet...we have that cute pic of them both Neve looking at Giacomo
in wonder...we love yu all...have
a great Thanksgiving...be safe opn your trip....G-Gma Kelly