Happy Birthday Darli, we love you so very much, and we're SOOOOOOOOO happy that you live here!!!!Mom & Dad Kelly
We miss you guys!! Lets get together again soon! Happy birthday---a day late. I'm jealous you went to Colorado..... :-)
Nate and Darli we miss you guys and need your address so we can send a Christmas Card. We will be in Colorado for Christmas and would love to see you.
Darlene,It was so good to hear from you on my blog. You need to come as soon as this snow clears up...man it is crazy! Oh and I loved the pic of Neve in the kitchen cooking with an apron. So cute!
Posta un commento
4 commenti:
Happy Birthday Darli, we love you so very much, and we're SOOOOOOOOO happy that you live here!!!!
Mom & Dad Kelly
We miss you guys!! Lets get together again soon! Happy birthday---a day late. I'm jealous you went to Colorado..... :-)
Nate and Darli we miss you guys and need your address so we can send a Christmas Card. We will be in Colorado for Christmas and would love to see you.
Darlene,
It was so good to hear from you on my blog. You need to come as soon as this snow clears up...man it is crazy! Oh and I loved the pic of Neve in the kitchen cooking with an apron. So cute!
Posta un commento