Giacomo started walking a couple of weeks ago..he is now a real pro..
Life is getting a little more interesting. The kids love to chase each other around the house.
Little Jack is so small (17 punds),he has only one tooth, and when he walks in public, people CANT STOP staring!
He likes to wave goodbye, and he says: Mamma, Papa', Pappa(food), Nonna (grandma). He also like to pretend he is talking on the phone, and he likes to hide when strangers talk to him!
another milestone!good job JACKIE BOY!
Giacomo ha iniziato a camminare un paio di settimane fa..ed ora e' un campione.
La vita si sta facendo sempre piu interessante. I bimbi adorano rincorresi intorno la casa.
Il piccolo Jack e' cosi piccolo (8 kili), ha solo un dente, e quindi quando siamo fuori in pubblico e cammina la gente non fa altro che fissarlo!
Gli piace salutare, e dice: Mamma, Papa', pappa, Nonna..tutto in italiano. Anche gli piace far finta di parlare al telefono e quando gli estrani gli parlano si nasconde!
Un altro passo! Bravissimo Jackie BOY!
3 commenti:
So cute! We need to get Shiloh and him together to walk around. I wonder how much more HUGE she'll look! :-) I love Neve's pictures....so great....especially the flower... and I love the pics from her birthday. What a cute cake.
oh sweet giacomo...i love how tiny he is and walking? AWESOME! I miss him and want to give him kisses.
Cute Kids. DO you have an aquarium pass? I do and I never use it. We should go
Posta un commento