lunedì 15 febbraio 2010

Funny girl!

As every kids at one point or another, Neve is getting to the Funny/Sweet/Genuine Quotes Stage..so here are some coming your way:

1.
Neve: "mommy I just want to get married with Mattias( Mattias is a really cute and sweet boy who she plays with on friday at the office)!"
Me: oh yeah, what if he doesn't want to.
Neve: "oh he wants too. He love me..he told me he WANTS ME".

2.
Neve: "mommy, you have really big of THose. I have little ones, and Nate have little ones, but you have Big BIg BIg ones"...
I'm sure you know what THOSE are...

3.
Standing at Subway:
"mommy look at this lady (who is honestly one foot away from us). "Her arms are yucky...they go all like"...and she starts dancing and shaking her body..
The only good part about this is that she was speaking Italian...

4.
Me: "..so Jesus makes miracles happen"
neve: "so can he make me an angel so I can fly to the sky and go see Jimmy and Vittoria again?"

5:
Neve: "can I have a candy?"
Me: " not yet, you have to eat dinner first."
Neve: "mommy, please. You can kiss my arm pits if you want too"

Nessun commento: