domenica 10 luglio 2011

The Snake

A few weeks ago, the kids and I (mom) were eating an ice cream in the front porch, when I stood up to go back to the garage, I saw a BIG snake in hte garage..Of course I freaked out...Nate wasn't home, and just looking at it, I was getting sick in my stomach (no joke) so I called my dad, who of course (cause he HATES snakes) said: " I am not coming..". So I ended up calling my friend accross the street who came and killed it. My mom and dad eventually came as well, and they were super freaked out. my dad made me called the police who send the Wild Life guy here and assured us it wasn't a bad snake..just a garden snake.

The kids LOVED watching the entire thing going on and they were making fun of me for how scared I was...we all had a good laugh in the end of the day, but I sure look around my garage way to often now to make sure no other creature live in it.



Un paio di settimane fa, I bimbi e io stavamo mangiando un gelato davanti a casa, quando mi sono alzata e ho visto un serpente dentro al garage. Sono scappata via..Nate non era a casa e ovviamente quando ho chiamato mio papa' mi ha detto: "io non vengo". Ovviamente perche lui e' terrorizato piu di me dei serpenti. Allora ho chiamato il vicino di casa, che e' venuto e l'ha ussiso. Poi il mio papi mi ha fatto chiamare la polizia per far sicuro che non fosse uno pericoloso, e la protezione civile e' venuta e ci ha assicurato che era solo un serpente da giardini..si di un metro!

I bimbi erano divertiti da tutta la situazione e mi prendevano in giro che avevo cosi paura. Alla fine ci siamo fatti tutti una bella risata, ma vi garantisco che guardo piu di una volta dentro al garage per far sicuro ceh non ci siano piu creature cosi!

Nessun commento: