I have been spending the last few weeks wanting to update my blog, and always feeling that i didn't have time. work and kids mostly consume my time and thoughts, and when it is "after hours:, and kids are in bed, the only thing i want to do is laying in front of a lame movie, eating chocolate (just what women are meant to do)!but here i am: I have some great stories to share, from Neve ear pearcing's experience, to Nate's new passion, and little Giacomo silliness..however, tonight, i find myself sharing with you this other story.
My sweet friend Valeria and her family are going through a stressful time with their little girl Vittoria. She is a sweet 7 years old!she is smart, sweet and beautiful. She was born with some complication and she has had more than 15 surgeries.
here is a link where you can read more about this story: vittoriascorner.blogspot.com
I hope you can help praying for her!
I'm just trying to do, what i wish people would do for me...
thanks you all and sorry no pictures...
1 commento:
Thanks for passing this story along. We will add Vittoria to our prayers!
On another note, one of these weekends we need to get together. You guys should come up here and we can spend the weekend riding horses, boating, and of course, eating! Love you guys!
E-mail me... mandywilding@hotmail.com
Posta un commento